Polyurethane Frontal Chains - Tesla Model S, X and 3
- Reference: ADEF
Trust our partner, the French Polar manufacturer - Joubert Group to put on your Tesla during the winter!
Why don't you have to mount traditional channels on your Tesla?
In order to reduce the wind resistance of the wheel arches, electric vehicles have very thin wheel arches (and especially the space between the wheel and the vehicle) that only accept chains less than 7mm thick.
Also, the Tesla does not accept traditional chaining (socks, traditional chains) with a grip at the back of the wheel (you will risk damaging the chains but especially your vehicle).
Caution: Rear chain for all Tesla's.
- This particularly innovative snow chain meets the main criteria required by motorists: facility and assembly speed.
- French design.
- With no interior space requirement and a tread thickness of only 7 mm, it is ideal for so-called "non-linkable" vehicles.
- Without interference from the rim, the risk of scratches is eliminated.
- Tension and centering are automatic.
- The elastic X-structure allows a perfect fit on the tyre.
- Universal nut adaptable to all types of bolts and wheels for mounting without adaptation.
- Semi-rigid plastic bag with zip closure and carrying handle
- The "honeycomb" cells of the tread ensure a very good traction in the snow and overmoulded metal inserts guarantee a excellent grip on ice.
- The Dyneema lever and cord can withstand a tension of 1 ton.
- Polyurethane Tread for excellent durability with body in aramid for resistance to emergency braking.
- Patented clamping lever for quick and easy assembly.
Please note that this product is sent separately from the rest of the order.
Filter my products
Rims and wheels
Tesla Model 3 2021