Frontal snow chains for Tesla Model S , X, Y and 3
Trust our partner, the French manufacturer
Why you should not mount traditional chains on your
In order to reduce the wind resistance of the wheel arches, electric vehicles have very thin wheel arches (and especially the space between the wheel and the vehicle) which only accept chains less than 7mm thick.
The chains called "front" are chains that are installed on the front of the wheel without any element coming to the back of the wheel unlike traditional chains. They allow an easier installation, and guarantee not to damage your rims or the vehicle.
Attention: rear chainage for all
- This particularly innovative snow chain meets the main criteria desired by motorists:facilityandspeed of assembly.
- French design.
- With no interior space requirements and a tread thickness of only 7 mm, it is ideal for so-called "non-chainable" vehicles.
- No interference with the rim,the risk of scratching is eliminated.
- Tension and centering are automatic.
- The elastic X-structure allows a perfect fit on the tire
- Universal nut adaptable on all types of bolts and wheels for a mounting without adaptation.
- Semi-rigid plastic bag with zip closure and carrying handle
- Provide averygood motor skills in the snow andon the ice.
- The lever and Dyneema cord can withstand a tension of 1 ton.
- Patented clamping leverfor quick and easy assembly.
Both versions have identical efficiency and functionality
Tread in :
Quick installation mechanism
Grip on snow
Grip on ice
Does not scratch the rims
Please note that this product is shipped separately from the rest of the order.
- Brand Polaire
- Reference 090-PXGF
- Filter my products Rims and wheels
Tesla Model 3 2019-2020
Tesla Model 3 2021-2022
Tesla Model S 2013-2020
Tesla Model S 2016-2020
Tesla Model Y 2021-2022
Tesla Model 3
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model Y
- UPC: 184792
No customer reviews for the moment.