Windshield wipers - Tesla Model X
The wipers that come with the original Tesla are often of average quality and have a limited lifespan before they begin to wipe poorly.
GreenDrive therefore proposes that you, when you make a change or simply to improve your visibility, to switch to the range premiumto take advantage of new quality and durable wipers.
This model, specially designed for the Tesla Model X, allows for perfect compatibility and increased efficiency. Supporting the output of the specific windscreen washer, it is one of the few models on the market to fit exactly on Tesla Model X.
For your information, Tesla recommends one change per year for maximum efficiency.
Simple installation to replace the windshield wiper blades:
- Switch to mode P (parking)
- Press "Controls", then "Maintenance" and finally activate the "Wiper Service Mode".
- Lift the wiper slightly, just enough to gain access to the blade.
- Attention: the wiper blades do not lock in the raised position. Do not raise the wiper beyond the intended position.
- Place a cloth under the wiper arm to avoid scratching or cracking the windshield if the arm suddenly folds down.
- Hold the wiper arm and press the locking tab while sliding the blade along the arm.
- Align the new blade on the wiper arm and slide it towards the hooked end on the arm until it snaps into place.
- Carefully replace the wipers against the windshield.
- Turn off the Wiper Care Mode to return the wipers to the normal position.
Material: plastic and iron
Quantity : set of two Tesla Model X front windshield brushes
We can assist you if you have difficulties with assembly!
No customer reviews for the moment.