S3XY" quick access and smart buttons for Tesla
The "S3XY" buttons have been created to allow quicker access to the car's features accessible only through the screen but they also allow to add options depending on the car's version
The "S3XY" buttons require the connection of a "commander" on the OBD socket of the Tesla, the "commander" as well as the connection cable are provided with the buttons
- Tesla Model 3 from 2019 to present.
- Tesla Model Y from 2019 to today.
- Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X from 2021 to today.
- Set of 2 white or black buttons-
Set of 4 white or black buttons-
Set of 6 white or black buttons
Examples of quick actions available:
- Opening the glove box.
- Change the acceleration mode.
- Setting the regenerative braking percentage of 0%, 25%, 50% or 100%.
- Music control: change music, volume control.
- Opening, closing and unlocking of the charging port.
- Opening of the trunks.
- Quick closing of the exterior mirrors
Battery type (CR2032)
: FCC, CE, R
It only takes 5 minutes to install the COMMANDER + 5 minutes to configure the buttons.
No tools or special skills
requiredNon-invasive configurationEasy to
remove at any time
1. Move the driver's seat all the way forward
2. Turn off your vehicle from the main screen
3. Remove the plastic cover on the back of the center console
4. Connect our cable between the two connectors on the vehicle
5. Replace the plastic cover and enjoy!
Installation guide on Tesla Model 3 / Tesla Model Y :
Installation Guide on Tesla Model S / Tesla Model X from 2021 :
How to change the button battery
- Reference 3800501858219
- ean13: 3800501858219
- UPC: 463167
No customer reviews for the moment.